Safety & Prevention
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Hatzolah educates and guides the public through a variety of safety and accident prevention programs in various ways.
- Posters with safety advice and reminders, placed in community centers and popular vacation spots.
- Ads placed in local papers during the year, reminding the community of seasonal safety hazards.
- Safety messages printed on the side of cereal boxes.
- Brochures on many pressing seasonal subjects such as: burn preventions for Pesach, summer safety tips, babysitting protocols, and swimming safety.
- Safe driving is a major concern, one we continuously reinforce.
- Safety standards set for camps and bungalow colonies.
Hatzolah is also affiliated with Torah Safety Commission.